Published on: 24 February 2023
We are hiring a Policy Intern!
Our office in Brussels is currently looking for a Policy Intern. Time&Place Consulting is a consulting firm with a global network of e.g. policy experts, former politicians and public officials, ex-CEOs and lawyers aiming at providing tailored 360° services to its clients. Currently, Time&Place is working on several projects including e-mobility-related policy consultancy, a cryptocurrency thinktank, a global public funding network, and an audio-visual media productions company; just to name a few. We have satellite offices all around Europe as well as Brazil and India. Our work is based on strong principles of integrity, transparency and sustainability.
You will work on the following activities:
- Assisting in the management of decision-making platforms with a view of providing positioning to the EU institutions.
- Monitoring & Analysis – stakeholder activities as well as policy and legislative developments and funding opportunities relevant to our clients with a view of providing impact assessments.
- Drafting presentations for clients.
- Drafting newsletters and sector-specific articles.
- Support the organisation of events and other networking initiatives.
- Further activities dependent on skills, interests and performance will regularly be considered.
Overall, the intern will have an opportunity to contribute to the creation and development of new projects such as the crypto-currency think tank currently under construction. Profile & skills This position is perfectly suited for post-graduate students as well as for young professionals who are looking for a first or second experience in the consulting sector.
Profile & skills
Ideally the candidate will cover most of these skills:
- A university degree
- Research and writing skills
- Communication and organisational skills
- Command of MS Office
- Language skills: Fluent English (mandatory, both written and oral). Good knowledge of French, German, Dutch, and other languages is an advantage
- Knowledge of and interest in disruptive technologies, including AI and cryptocurrencies
- Experience in media productions is an advantage
Time&Place is offering 6 months paid internship with a CIP (Convention d’Immersion Professionelle) contract with a possibility of extension and potential full employment thereafter. The starting date would be 3rd April 2023.
If you wish to apply, send a CV and 1-page motivation letter to our Office Manager, Silke Wessel [email protected] with subject: “Policy Internship – your name”
Application deadline: 3 March 2023.