Published on: 12 December 2022
We are hiring Communications & Associations Interns!
Our office in Brussels is currently looking for two EU Communications & Associations Interns. Time&Place Consulting is a consulting firm with a pan-European network of e.g. policy experts, former politicians and public officials, ex-CEOs, lawyers and senior consultants, aiming at providing tailored 360° services to its clients. Currently, Time&Place is working on several projects including e-mobility-related policy consultancy, a cryptocurrency think tank, a global public funding network, and an audio-visual media productions company; just to name a few.
We host a dynamic working environment, where public affairs, public funding, legal services, association management and communications tasks are paired with background research and proposal drafting for clients’ dossiers, and where there is always room for new business ideas and projects.
In the role of Communications & Associations Intern, you will work on the following activities:
- Assisting in the management of decision-making platforms with a view of providing positioning to the EU institutions.
- Monitoring – policy and legislative developments and funding opportunities relevant to our client with a view of providing impact assessments.
- Drafting newsletters and sector-specific articles.
- Support the organisation of events and other networking initiatives
Overall, the intern will have an opportunity to contribute to the creation and development of new projects such as the crypto-currency think tank currently under construction. Profile & skills This position is perfectly suited for post-graduate students as well as for young professionals who are looking for a first or second experience in the consulting sector.
Ideally the candidate will cover most of these skills and interests:
- Ideally the candidate will cover most of these skills and interests:
- Experience with or interest in public funding and writing funding proposals
- Research and writing skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work independently and to prioritise on a flexible agenda
- Good command of MS Office
- Language skills: Fluent English (mandatory, both written and oral). Good knowledge of French, German, Dutch, and other languages is an advantage
- Knowledge of and interest in disruptive technologies, especially cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Media productions.
Time&Place will see to fit the activities the Intern will engage in with his/her interests and career ambitions.
Time&Place is offering 6 months paid internship with a CIP (Convention d’Immersion Professionelle) contract with a possibility of extension and potential full employment thereafter. The starting date would be 9th January 2023.
We have a company culture of strong values, where we work around our clients’ needs, where your talents are valued and where tailored opportunities to suit skills and interest will be provided. The candidate should be available to work in Brussels.
If you wish to apply, send a CV and 1-page motivation letter to Ms. Silke Wessel [email protected] with subject: “Time&Place Internship – your name”
Application deadline: 18 December 2022.