Published on: 23th August 2023
Calling All Policy Enthusiasts! Join Our Team as a Policy Intern!
Time&Place Consulting is on the hunt for a dynamic Policy Intern to contribute to our exciting projects across the globe. As a boutique consulting firm with its HQ in Brussels and with a global outreach, we work with policy experts, lawyers, former diplomats and more to deliver tailored 360° services. Dive into e-mobility, cryptocurrencies, public funding, and media productions – and make a real impact!
- Assist in managing decision-making platforms of associations.
- Monitor and analyze stakeholder activities, policies, and funding opportunities for clients.
- Develop engaging presentations, newsletters, and sector-specific articles.
- Support event organization and networking initiatives.
- Unleash your potential with additional activities matched to your skills and interests!
- Hold a university degree.
- Excel in research, writing, and communication.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Language skills: fluent English (mandatory) and German or French (either of significant advantage)
- Thrive in disruptive and transformative technologies, including AI, e-mobility and cryptocurrencies.
- Familiarity with media productions is a plus!
- 6-month paid internship with possibilities of extension or full employment.
- Convention d’Immersion Professionelle contract.
- Starting date: 1st of October 2023 in Brussels!
It is Time&Place Consulting policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
Send your CV and cover letter to Madalin Iamandei at [email protected] with the subject "Policy Internship – [Your Name]." Application deadline: 3 September 2023.